Holiday season is here! This year, we found any excuse to be grateful and give thanks to our loved ones through our words and actions, so why not top off the year and share a gift guide featuring some of our favorite brands?
Just like Aya, these products were created for us and by us, made with intention and are holiday must haves for either gifting yourself or your favorite people.
Take a peek at our Holiday Collection on site and check out our 2021 item list below!
1. TERRA-TORY, Multi-Purpose Butter: Energy Burst - $30+
This hypoallergenic, multi purpose butter has the perfect burst of energy for your loved ones skin during cold and warm months.
2. Jasmine Mans, Black Girl Call Home - $15
Dig deeper into self awareness and healing with Newark native Jasmine Mans’ introspective poetry.
3. Oat and Cinnamon, Custom Bouquets - $85+
If ethereal flowers make your friend's heart flutter, then look no further.
Order a custom made bouquet with Oat and Cinnamon on site today for a holiday worth swooning over.
4. Birthright, Spiritual Waistbeads - $30+
For the beginner spiritualist or experienced healer,
Birthright has a wide selection of waist beads handcrafted with intention.
5. LYS Beauty, Triple Fix Serum Foundation - $22
Inclusive of all shades of brown, this serum foundation is the first black owned and clean beauty brand at Sephora and a makeup must buy.
6. BUTTA by Belle Bar, The Chebe Powder Hair Growth Bundle (Thick or Lightweight Hair) - $77
Through thick and thin, this Chebe bundle is bound to grow a friend's tresses, the plant based way.
7. Glosshood, Holy Gloss Bomb Hybrid - $22
The holy grail of all glosses, top your friend’s year off with Glosshood’s glossy finish.
8. Bifties, Curated “Bake It Happen” Gift Box - $95
Biftie’s baking gift box exceeds standards for the baker in you, or your favorite friend.
9. Jungalow, Kaya Solid Ceramic Cups by Justina Blakeney™ - $20
Your loved one will love their holiday season a bit more with these colorful ceramic tumblers designed by Justina Blakeney.
10. AxV Beauty, Sunday Brunch Candle - $20
AxV Beauty makes sure that Self-Care Sundays are unmatched with a scent this sweet.
11. Boss Blend Coffee, Culture (Signature Coffee) - $12
Coffee with Chocolate & Almond notes? Gift your coffee boss with the perfect blend to start their mornings with a perk.
12. Ivy’s Tea Co, #TRAPTEA Campfire Mug - $20
We love a mug! Sip your holiday beverage anytime and anywhere with #TRAPTEA.
13. Grounded, Metal Watering Can - $45
Looking for a gift to give plant parents? This rust proof watering can does it all!
14. Brownmill, Forest Green "Think Bigger." Campaign Hooded Sweatshirt - $65
Cozy winters are even cozier with this unisex holiday gift.
15. Chelsea Bravo, Keïta Cropped Top - Ochre - $108
This sustainable and organic crop top is a bright and abstract gift for your fashionista friend.